{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Monday, April 4, 2011

New (3 Days a week) workout

Spring has sprung and the selves are stocked with beautiful new spring and summer fashion. I was browsing through swimsuits and decided to try some on.... and stopped after the first one. Nothing is worse than being white, not toned and not ready to step out in a swimsuit. So after my dressing room experience, I have been on the search for a new workout routine. I am one that wants something fun, new and something that I don't need a bunch of equipment for. 
I came across this great KETTLEBELL workout. 

You will need:
Two 12-to-24 pound kettlebells or dumbells 
(they should feel very heavy)
One 12-to-24 inch plyo box or step
One 6-to-10 pound medicine ball

Workout Schedule:
Three times a week, do 1 set of each move in order without resting. Repeat once or twice



I hope none of you have the dressing room experience that I had this week and start up your summer workouts! 

-C-






Workout found at shape.com

No comments:

Post a Comment