{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Treat your self to a facial

Weeks ago while out with my sisters we were talking about how wonderful you feel right after you get microdermabrasion. If you have not had it, please make yourself an appointment. I promise you, you will not regret it! And your skin will thank you for weeks after. But lets be realistic, no one has the money nor the time to get microdermabrasion or a facial all the time. So my esthetician sister starting talking about the electronic hand held facial scrubbers.
We all decided to buy one and thought why not try it out. 
Clearasonic System

At first I had mixed reviews about it. How could an electronic facial scrubber do any better than I did with a wash cloth? I first washed my face the same that I do each night and then used the hand held device. I was SO SURPRISED! The brush had makeup residue on it! All those years of not getting off all my makeup would obviously take a toll on my skin... Well not anymore! My skin felt extra clean and soft. My money was well spent. 
Check them out! There are many at all price points.  

 $32.99 at 


$29.50 at Amazon

-C-


2 comments:

  1. Have you heard about the personal microderm kit? I want to know if it's good or bad. It's around $170.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The personal microderm kit is wonderful! It would be great for deep exfoliation, but not for someone that is acneic (currently has acne). As it would irritate your skin, making it worse. But if you don't have acne currently, the microderm kit would be a great investment. And remember, you don't have to stop on your face. Micro your neck and chest as well :)

    ReplyDelete