{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Friday, April 15, 2011

Made in about 10mins

When I was first experimenting with baking, one of the first things I probably made was rice krispy treats. Everyone knows what they are and what it takes to make them. Here is a little twist to the classic...

Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats


1/4 C. Butter
1 C. Sugar
1 C. Corn Syrup
1/4 C. Peanut Butter
6 C. Rice Cereal
(I used only 4 1/2 C. as I like my really soft)

Chocolate Topping
11.5 oz. Bag of Hershey's Chocolate Chips

Directions
1. Heat the sugar, corn syrup & butter until it comes to a boil
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter
3. Stir in rice cereal. 
4. Press the mixture into a chilled 13x9 pan.
5. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler and spread onto mixture. 

I think that I would now prefer to have this kind of Rice Krispy over the classic version. 

Happy Friday, hope you enjoy your new Treat!

-C-


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Manzaby Marketing. This is Helpful Article. I like your Made in about 10mins post and this is really interesting and useful for me. This is informative post. Nice pieces of information you are providing. And mostly people like this posts. Hair Extensions. Hair Extensions .

    ReplyDelete