{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Monday, February 21, 2011

Is it just me, or is this weather messing up your mood? One day its sunny and warming up & the next its snowing outside? Let me tell you, it is not fun for those who are not experiencing it. I have been able to make it some days with not needing a long coat, but its still a bit too cold for t-shirt and jeans. So I find myself going to my collection of scarfs and wearing them time and time again. It's such an easy way to make a very simple outfit pull all together. Try it out and leave your big winter coats in the closet! 




-C-

1 comment:

  1. Look at HOT Char. You should just make a blog that says how to be more like Charlee because I think it would seriously be a hit! ;) Love the blog and the tips. Keep it up cause I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete