{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm BAAACK!

Hello everyone, I am sorry that I have lost contact in the blogging world... My life has been a bit busy lately. But I have made a promise to start blogging to those that are even reading this crazy thing any ways. Let me catch you up on what has been going on in my absence. 

Well to start, this amazing thing happened to me...

(And I said "yes" of course)

And I went on a little weekend getaway with the girls to the warm sun here...

Oh and can I tell you for the most part, all my time has been in search for one of these...
(Reception Site- Outdoors)

And one of these...

Oh and let me not forget one of the biggest things, the hubby to be is moving here in a matter of weeks...


And who knew that it would be has hard as it has been trying to find those two things. In most all aspects of my life I am very decisive and know what I want. Especially when I have an image in my head, I can always see what I could do to make it my own. But let me tell you friends, it has been one ride figuring all this wedding stuff out. I can't make a single decision and I have NO IDEA why? Then in the mean time all I want to do is spend time with my fiancĂ©e before he leaves me :( 

 So please for those of you out here in Utah that have any kind of recommendations on locations or dress boutiques, please help!


But all stress aside, words can't explain how excited I am to become Mrs. Conner

-C-




Images found at googleimages

No comments:

Post a Comment