{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winter got you cold...

 Are you so tired of winter? Having to bundle up layer upon layer to go outside... and day dream about warm beaches? Are you like me and half way through each season, you can't wait to wear the next seasons clothes? I do it to myself each season so I have decided to make the best of these next few months and wear my winter clothes out!!! 

I have always been a fan of fur. It looks so retro, yet put together in my eyes. Rachel Zoe is one of my fav's that wears fur so well 

Or how about Olivia Palermo


I decided that I would take my own twist to it and wear my fur vest the way I could here in the snow...

Add a little bit of jewelry... not too much

So get out of your rut and pick something from you closet you haven't worn all season long!
Enjoy the winter snow, warm drinks and cuddling up inside while you can... 

-C-




Photos of Rachel and Olivia from www.google.com/images 

No comments:

Post a Comment