{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hats honestly are such a great style staple. Anyone, yes I mean ANYONE can pull off a hat. Have it be the classic baseball cap, fedora, beanie or the ever so chic floppy hat. I really have 3 different floppy hats in my closet right now... I never know when I will ever need all 3 of them, but every girl needs a little variety in choice. I love the look of the felt floppy hat for this time of year. Its a bit winter style, but can easily be made warm and be adapted to you lucky ones in the sunshine. 

Here is the beautiful Vanessa Hudgens in the style:
 Or look how cute Hillary Duff and Kourtney Kardashian look in the Trend:

So here is my take on the trend, keeping the outfit simple, jewelry minimal and the makeup a bit natural...


Take a little bit of summer style and incorporate it into your winter wardrobe. 

-C-

Images: V.H. thevanessahudgens.com, H.D. salonspotter.com, K.K. shockboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment