{ Collection of Fashion and Sweet Treats }

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love'n Me Some Braids

Spring is finally here and I couldn't be filled with more joy! I can now take out my spring dresses that I have seemed to be collecting over this past 2 months and enjoy some time spent outside. I seem to find myself staring at pictures of women in braids for weeks now, wondering in my head how it is that I would be able to pull them off, with looking age appropriate. I love the look of the effortless braid, with a simple spring dress. Here are some of the pictures that I have been admiring and hope they can give you some inspiration to try out a braid this week.

(I wanna try this one out like Sienna... So pretty)



 
Happy Trendy Tuesday Everyone!

-C-








Images from google.com



No comments:

Post a Comment